Hong Kong Trip 2015: Hong Kong - Day 6, Last Day. - One Piece 3D Museum

Saturday, March 19, 2016

6D5N Hong Kong/Macau/Zhuhai Trip - Updated


Day 1: Mong Kok and Ladies Night

Day 2: Full Ngong Ping, Po Lin Monastery, Tian Tan Buddha, The Peak/Sky Terrace 428, Madame Tussauds and Lan Kwai Fong 

Day 3: Ocean Park

Day 4: Macau and Zhuhai (Gongbei Underground Mall)

Day 5: Solo Trip to Hong Kong Disneyland


Last day in Hong Kong.


Itinerary of the day.

- Check in luggage at Kowloon Station (Free In-Town Check-in Services)
- Elements Mall, The Rink
- One Piece HK 3D Museum

Check out from the apartment and leave the key on the table.
Already told the owner, Carlson. He was friendly and I have no problem communicating with him via text.

There's a free in-town check in meaning you can just check in your luggage and collect your boarding pass in advance between 90 minutes to one full day ahead of your scheduled flight departure time.

There are two place for in-town check in. One is at Hong Kong station and One is at Kowloon Station. We went to Kowloon station as it's nearer to us.

You have to pay the entrance fee.
You can buy the ticket at the counter or you can use the octopus card and tap it.

Okay. Check in luggage done. Let's go skating!

The Rink is located at the Elements Mall Ground floor
(Elements Mall is at Kowloon station)


Went skating at The Rink.
It was quite cheap!
There's a admission fee of HK$20 per person (one pair of skates included)
HK$20 = SGD$3.50 (roughly)
And then you have to tap in using Octopus Card.
HK$1 per minute, pay-as-you-go concept.
Remember to tap out.


HAHAHA!

OMG!! CATS AND MORE CATS!
This was located so somewhere at Mongkok when we were heading for our lunch.

Lunch at Kim Wah Cafe aka 金華冰廳.

Their Butter Polo Bun is a must to try!


I really fall in love with their milk tea!

Next we went to 3D Museum.
The theme was One Piece, my favorite!
 (I bought the tickets in advance before I go to Hong Kong.)
Do check out their facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/hk3dmuseum/?fref=ts , they might give out free goodies if you purchase within a certain period.

How to get to the Hong Kong 3D Museum?

- Alight either at Tsim Tsui Station or East Tsim Sha Tsui station. (But I advise East Tsim Sha Tsui because it's nearer.

Look at the map below.



Trying act like Usopp!

Franky! My Aniki!

I'm Robin!

Brook! HAHAHA

Nami! $$$$$$

Chopper! One of my favorite character

Zoro!

Finally I'm one of them!


Bye Going Merry!

Oh Yeah!


I'm Ace's sister, Acer.

I know I know. Sanji. HAHAHA

Wanted to buy the figurines back!



Boa Hancock, Snake Princess from Amazon Lily Arc!

Wanted Poster






I'm trying to protect Luffy. ahhhhh

Okay now I'm back to Luffy.




Mr 3!


















Overall it was fun!!

In the end I bought the ship!

Lunch at 银龙茶餐厅 located opposite K11, near Agnes B.

- Exit D2 from Tsim Tusi Station.


Last meal in Hong Kong.

K11


Head to Tsing Yi Station and bought the airport express ticket.


Reached airport!

So happy!

Departures! Goodbye Hong Kong!

Thank Tap, Michelle and Lu for fetching us!

Finally it's the end of my Hong Kong Trip post!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments