Hong Kong Trip 2015: Hong Kong - Day 5, Solo trip to Disneyland.

Thursday, March 10, 2016


Itinerary for the day.

- Disneyland
- Avenue of Stars 

Went disneyland alone. It might sound lonely but trust me it save alot of time for me!
I don't have to wait for anyone. It's a good experience. 
I had already prepare a list of the rides (below) which I want to go first.

Woke up around 7am plus. *excited mode*
Didn't eat any breakfast and head straight to Disneyland.



How to go Disneyland?

From my station Austin station (Purple Line)

1. Alight at Nam Cheong (Purple Line/Orange Line) which is one stop away.
2. Change it to Nam Cheong (Orange Line) and board the train.
3. Alight at Sunny Bay (Orange Line/Pink Line)



Hop into Mickey Mouse themed train!


OMG! I'M HERE!
 

Bought the ticket at the counter. 

Guess who I saw when I stepped in the theme park?!

Yes! It's Mickey and Minnie Mouse!
Queue for almost 30 minute and it's worth it!

Was damn happy!

Okay. Time to explore!



Random! Hahahaha Couldn't resist to take a picture of her bag. So cute!



One of my favorite movie! Kind of emotional when I saw this.


Grizzly Gulch! Try this ride!!



The chicken rice was freaking expensive! I think it's cost about $20-30 SGD if I'm not wrong.

This is not bad.


This is fun! HAHA And it was raining as well.




Spotted another one!!!!





RC Race!One of my favorite! When I saw this I get excited!




Collecting this again.

Queued this for more than an hour!






This is NICE!!!!!!

Stitch Sorbet!

Yeah bought some souvenirs back. hahahah!


Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. Actually this is fun! Maybe because I love shooting game.



Goodbye Disneyland!

Head to East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR to meet my friend at there and head to Avenue of Stars.

How to go Avenue of Stars?
My location was at SUnny Bat Mtr

1. Board the train from Sunny Bay (Orange Line) and alight at Nam Cheong (Orange Line/Purple Line)
2. Board Nam Cheong (Purple Line) and alight at East Tsim Sha Tsui(Purple Line).



Didn't took much photos as it was too crowded. But we manage to see the light show (Symphony of Lights)


Dinner at Tin Ho Wan which located near Fortress Mtr. It's closed at 9.30pm.

How to get there:

1. Exit Fortress Mtr and exit B.
2. Walk straight and turn left at a junction to Power Street.
3. Continue walking straight until a T junction and turn right on City Garden Road.
4. Continue walking straight, City Garden Hotel will be on your left.
5. After passing City Garden Hotel, walk a little bit more and Tim Ho Wan will be on your right.

Fortress to Tim Ho Wan Guide. (Thank to someone who blogged this)







Went Temple street awhile.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments