Uncle Ringo / i Light Carnival at Marina Bay

Tuesday, March 29, 2016



Pasarbella was super crowded as it was a Friday Night.

Best place to chill!

Spotted "The Salted Egg"


Look nice uh.

Salted Chicken Skin. This is heaven! But it cost $10.

$10! 


Spotted a ice cream push cart.

Passion fruit with other mixture which I forgot. This is non-alcoholic which cost $5. 
For the alcoholic is $6. (other flavor)


Head straight down to Uncle Ringo. But before reaching, there's a flea market,


Live band.

Uncle Ringo! *excited mode*
But I didn't get to play any of those rides as it was too expensive. 
You can buy the top up cards at the ticket booth. 
You can either buy $20 or $50. (buy $22 for $20 credit inside if I'm not wrong)
Each ride are $5 onward.


$10 for Bumper Car.

After Uncle ringo, further down is the Ilight event.



Yeah. That's my friend standing there.

Oh! I saw an angel! HAHAHA
"There must be a angel with a smile on her face"

Bought this for $25! Wanted to buy this but the retail cost about $39.90.


Because I'm a cool kid.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments