Korea Itinerary Day 5 2019 - Korea 8D7N | Lotte World – Dongdaemun

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

 Okay gonna update my korea trip.

Itinerary for the fifth day:

- Lotte World Direction: Alight at Jamsil Station and exit 4. 

 - Dongdaemun Direction: Alight at Dongdaemun Station and exit 9. 
(There is a stream nearby you can head over and take a photo or chill there.)


came here before like years ago. 
decide to come here again to complete some of the rides b
The queue was very long for most of the rides. 
 
 

most of the thrill rides were under maintenance so was kinda disappointed
but at least I get to take picture with the castle again HAHA!

after theme park, we head to dongdaemun to shop and have our dinner there.

you can head over to the stream and take photos

Omg Sung Hoon Oppa!!!

He asks me to take a photo with him HAHAHA!

Anyway, this is tax refund machine.

went to try their shake shack. 
Tbh, I think Singapore taste much better and slightly cheaper also.

shackburger

okay, this shopping I think I went before and some of the stuff is not cheap.

total got 9 floors 
So ladies! you can shop the entire day hahaha!

there is a food cafe I think is from SBS/running man (judging by the logo haha!)
we didn't try so not sure whether is it nice.

they got street/flea market. try to bargain if you buy two or more.

spotted a super cheap that sell shoe but we didn't buy because umm not our style haha!

like I mention, this is the stream.

the water is frigging clear.

 check out my video below:

will update day 6 soon! hahaha!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments