Korea Itinerary Day 6 2019 - Korea 8D7N | Everland

Wednesday, June 17, 2020


Itinerary for the sixth day

- Everland Theme Park (If you prefer to take the train like me) 

Direction: Change subway at Giheung Station (Jeondae Everland Direction) and alight at Jeongdae Everland Station. LASTLY, take the free shuttle bus to Everland about 5 min. 

Side note: If you take from Myeongdong to Jeongdae Everland Station, roughly took about 2 hours, 37 stops, 4 different lines depending on the timing as well Bought the ticket through klook as well: https://www.klook.com/activity/8063-everland-ticket-gyeonggi-do/?krt=s20&krid=d83e2773-e714-4883-7a01-3ac7de461d90

only took some photos as I was not feeling too well that day
(and yes I regretted not bringing my jacket)



omg, we managed to play the ride below (t-express) after queuing more than 2 hours!!

 yes, the wooden ride! This queue is worth it than the rides I play in lotte world!
The minutes you arrive at the theme park go play this first!

omg if I'm not wrong, 10-11 years ago got slide in this area during wintertime but I think they remove it




yeah my fav! 3,300 won haha!


Safari world
This is why I like everland more than lotteworld because you can get to see animal here.
 

head back to myeongdong to have our dinner.

2 more posts! Hahaha!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments