COCKROACH IN MY ROOM!!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

COCKROACH IN MY ROOM =X

fuck sia

stupid cockroach!
ahh
thk to my mum spotted one cockroach @ my com table below
wtf
i blend down&look
i saw one memory stick&i picked up&told my mum are you sure u saw cockroach??
haha..she said yes.i blend down again using some pole&hit.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
saw cockroach!!!
im chao ah..faster run to living room
haha
ass man...i go&find him again
oh shit he came oout again..he run super cute&fast lo..
The second time i saw him.
i scream super loud&run to the small room!!!
&i climb up the chair
haha
my dad woke up..haha
He help me find the cockroach but can't find him sia
but dad also too lazy to find cos he is super tired..
SO he went back to slp again.LOL
oh shit..rig now im using com while worry abt the cockroach.i scared he attack me..LOL
As for my mum, she slept in the living room sofa =x
hahaha.i look a auntie now lo..
got one mop,broom,pole beside me.waiting for tt cockroach..if he come near me he sure die!!
im wearing slipper anyway..haha..i don wanna step him in a barefoot!!
haha
shit shit shit
so sleepy rig now!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments