HAPPY BDAY TO JESS!!

Monday, November 03, 2008


POST IT FIRST BEFORE MID-NITE PAST =P


Firstly i would like to say is
................................

HAPPY 18 BDAY TO JESS!
she got soccer 4 her present plus alot of thing i can't really rmb =P
Her soccer is cool lo
i also wanna buy a soccer 4 myself&make sure it a striking colour!!
haha
like lime green or yellow??
haha
maybe pink..no way!!!im just kidding..no pink in my life pls...haha


FOR DR PHIL

In the morning someone spoil my mood lo!
Thk kat 4 telling me tt someone is spamming my blog
THK DR PHIL!
i appreciated for yr SUPER *kind* advice
im bet u r ugly!!
only UGLY, BORING,SLACK,STUPID,KILA person will say tt
COS U ENVIOUS ME
haha
im sooo natural pretty =p

hey babe don vomit ar
My besties is pretty than me too!!


okay drop tis topic
oh ya..went back to sch in e afternoon 4 e practical lo
sian..stay there 4 only few hrs..but nvm im having fun there
oh ya
after sch..abt like 4 plus..
me,ade&des went off together
when we reached the busstop
ade told me SOMEONE is coming
the minute i turn
i saw him
did i??
haha
not sure
saw his friends
but confirm got him inside

ade said he so *Jia* lo
haha
okay stop tis topic too!!
my face is like soooo hot la
haha

im so clusmy today @ home
nvm
i shall not say anymore =x



Some Random Photo!!































































SEE YA!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments