Tuesday, November 11, 2008


hah..
it was super funny!

abt the youtube thing..cos got one guy ah..i tink la..he is a fan of naruto&he put his display pic&background as naruto..starting he scolded me..i also scolded him back..in the end we became friends!! wow..sooo..ummm..haha..nvm..im happy =))

oh ya..parent meeting session
NAH..my parent come..i ask them not to come..haha..they also can't come due2work mah..
it was fun..haha..bored at the adiu...section head wanting to let parent noe wad exactly we r doing rig now..brief talking..i guess..wow..so long lo.at last it manoj&jian ming turn to tok abt their attachment at AUS..before they intro me,Fir&Guo Xiang went toilet
haha..wen i reached canteen i saw one huge group of guys eating at the buffet table..wah lao..
super funny la...they r like hungry ghost sia..
actually i also la..i go join them but in the end got one cher came to chase us..
me&my friend faster chao ar..haha
my friends just came told me tt most of the student went downstair..Session Head was super angry...but in the end everything went out okay =)
haha..oh ya..after the tok.parent r suppose to me visiting some class i donno la..to show wad we r doing..i guess .stella(one of my cher)gave us permission to go down&eat le..
wah lao

everybody choong outside!!
my classmate is an example..haha
the food was sososo lo..hahaha..
oh mind..i luv staying in at nite!!
cos it sooo..special..how do i say..haha..i miss STC!!
oh ya..after tt we went to aerospace block..it was super dark!!!
really trust me..hui ping was super scared la..ade&me scared alot of time man!!
haha..she was really super scared.. =x
okay abt 8pm something we went home!!
wad a GOOD parent meeting..i mean lame -_-


































































to be continue




























































  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments