wadever

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

wah
finally finish upload the pic
so tiring sia
i tell u tis
blogging is not really tt easy wen u got alot of pic 2 upload!
haha

i still have some pic in my hp
sian
nt day then do
show starting soon

today went for theory lesson
it was fun in class
after tt went to eat
irna.me.ade.dennis.desmond.huiping.jethro.tom yao.wendy got test either 1pm or 2.45pm
me.ade.dennis.jethro&tom yao is 2.45pm

OH MIND
BLOG LTR
SHOW START!!


im back!!
where did i stop?
oh
before our test start we got 2 hr break
during the break
we play Big 21&Bitch
is tt wad it call?
Bitch?
haha
dennis told me&he also teaches me how to play!!
so fun!
it abt time
huiping said very hard
maybe to her
for me im okay
still can rmb how to do =)
wheee
heng nv give cher my mark sia
tis exam nv minus mark
wahaha
so happy
but im not really happy at my theory result
did sooo very badly
wen i receive my paper
i saw my mark is 49!
im like ahhhhh
so sad!!
but cher mark wrongly
cos my hand writing not very clear
but he just mark okay
so i got 3 more mark
add in 52 i pass
at least better a bit
haha

but after tt still got one he mark wrongly
tt one cher cannot give me mark le
ahh
if not i can get 55
nvm
work harder abit!

haha
oh ya
after tt went 2 chinatown
yvonne bought some clothing
after tt left me yvonne&eleen
we went KFC&eat
kat went to meet her relative

i guess tt all for today
just quarrel with my mum over SMALL things again
when can she stop nagging @ me?
u noe teenage don like one thing from adult is..
NAGGING!


the minute she nag at me i confirm will say her back de
sian..she say wad i alway wanna win
like she don wan like tt
wadever
tmr sure okay
haha

dennis.alvin.far.me.shaiful..

alvin.Charle.far.wei jie&manoj hand LOL


we r so bored in class!!


tis is FIR!!

Shaiful&Wei Jie

wah..Frankie face soo black lo

Za more worse!!! oint middle finger to....DR PHIL!!

WTF



Jerald.Marven.Guo Xiang&Tom Yao


Creative huh..
faq&my leg!!



tt ANDY!!
van said he look like BUM..haha



MR CKUA!


ummm..wad Alvin doing sia???





tt our form teacher, Kenny Tan Beng Huat!!!
sooo bored..from 12 wait until....2.45 for practical test!!

wah..so hard working ar!!



thinking of him

i help u say..haha


haha.look at wad dennis is doing?

DENNIS EXTRA!!
im trying to take alone wen he poke in my pic
T_T


tt my bus!!
alien bus..haah
don u think is cool?
Look at the front view!!


oh!luv tis!!
army de!!super BIG!!







haha..tis is the part whereby we keep comapring our photo shot..i mean ade&dennis...
sotaken by me&ade&dennis!


taken by me

taken by dennis if im not wrong

taken by me again!

taken by ade

ade again..kinda far...

i luv tis cos it take by me!! not only tis la..
don u think tis pic look...umm..

whh..taken by...me!

me!!

tis one too!

me....
dennis!

taken by ade


taken by dennis
rubbish also wana take

me...lame!

haha..taken by dennis
tis is our another teacher...he is a lifeguard too!!
Mr Tian Ming

taken by ade =(



speacial rig?
i luv tis bus sia.let me remind of sentosa tt red/yellow/....bus!!
haha
im soo high!!





on the way to chinatown!









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments