changi,bugis&TOWN!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

woke up early in the morning&i saw this
LOL
darn cute sia!
...
........
...............

cos don have water
from 9am til 5pm

me&yvette




teng teng!
yvonne!



piggy play psp!
wow!
on the way to changi airport


BFF
oh?kat,eleen&michelle is not in the pic
LOL

been force!!
haha


so NEAR yet so FAR!
LOL






haha
i luv to play this!
i look so short!
duh!

teng teng
im tall now!
LOL


emo-ing
hey yvette why is the pic blur?!
i pose such a NICE pose lo

yvette&me @ bugis
LOL


kat&me

her eye is pretty cos she put fake eyelashes
LOL

me&piggy!!


music is my life!


tinking of YOU!






yvette don tink wrongly
i upload this pic is not tt u r pretty
it becos....
GOT ME INSIDE!
LOL

yvette&me&my NEW headband
LOL



i bought the white headband @ heeren
super funny&fun!


ohya
i bring 50 dollar&spent it all
ass.can't let my mum know
although is not much

tata!

nite!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments