WOW!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

wow!
today almost spent for $700 not including the eating($20)

total spent for some items or accessories
$673.1


new spec - $140
itouch - $498
leather pouch for itouch - $39 after using using my card discount is $35.10

whoohoo!!
so happy
this is my SECOND itouch!
im so touch!
LOL
i cannot afford to lose again!!
thk mummy&daddy!!

im proud to say that the current specs that YVETTE aka pretty sis (been requested nope is BEEN FORCED TO WRITE!) and i choose @ queens, i have been using for 4yrs le. No damage was occurred till now! LOL

but now spoil sia!
make me buy a new one!
why i say im proud to say?
cos every device or item or accessories is with me......will be spoiled immediately!
HAHAHA
LOL
im saying the truth!!
like my psp&cam!
they are the example =p
i bought them for second time!
of cos not the same one as i bought for the first one
haha

okay!
i shall stop here!!
busy watching show
ZZZzzzzz

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments