SUCH A HAPPY DAY!

Monday, February 09, 2009

whee! im happy.happy.HAPPY!!
finally can upload more pic!
i delete my account&sign up again
sorry people!
no choice! thk to tt fcuking Picasa Web Album!!
i import my blog back again!
just url change nia
haha

today Lao Yu Sheng again
with my whole family!
receive 3 ang mo bao
just now!
hahaha
so happy =)

forgot to say my parent gave le
sad thing is didnt manage to go my mum cousin house to receive ang mo bao

haha
same thing goes with my dad
but my dad is different cos his hometown is at Malaysia - Perak
i guess too lazy to go ba.haha
or else im sure i receive more ang mo bao
haha

ohya
went Loyang to bai sheng or something
super alot of people!
got free food and drink&more!
cool!
stay there for quite few hrs.got performer somemore
whee!

BOTH JAPANESE SHOW IS NICE!
i got Giragira DVD


Giragira








Innocent Love

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments