STUPID SPEC!!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

haha
today yvette,yvonne&me went bekok ite to collect the invitation card for my graduation day
after tt went Changi Airport Terminal 3
eat Popeye!!
yummy!!

haha
we play at there too!
super fun!
and super noisy!
ass
my spec keep dropping sia
nd to buy new spec on thurs

ohya
u know near Popeye there got lift
we took the lift and one bunch of air stewardess and steward came in
umm
they look familiar sia
haha
nvm
u know it super quiet inside
super scary la
im laughing
yvette too
wah lao my shoebag drop sia!
super loud!
im like HAHAHAHA
and my spec cannot stand still
LOL

yvette told me my shoebag hit on the air stewardess dress or something
hahaha
im like oop!!

















moving on to.....
GYM!!
Lower Delta Swimming Complex
wow!
alot of people sia
it was super fun
ohya Michelle was there with us too!
gym for like 3 hr?
i tink

moving on to Tiong
meet kat there for dinner
after tt went home
so sweet ^^
LOL

OHYA!
THIS ONE I MUST MAKE IT BIG
I MEAN THE WORD!
YVETTE THK FOR MAKING MY LEG BLUEBLACK!
AND IT SUPER PAIN!
HAHA
MAKE ME KNOW ON TT STUPID ANGLE






DID U SAW SOME BLACK SHADOW?
LOL!!

SWEET DREAM!
TODAY MY SPEC MAKE ME TROUBLE FOR THE WHOLE DAY!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments