I hug myself - because duh, I am God.

Monday, July 06, 2009

hey yo!
change my blog skin again
whee
i love dark background!

anyway super piss off with my mum!
quarrel with my mum again!
she started first lor!
angry with some super unreasonable thing!
she's kinda lame!
whatever!

okay i just upload some pic to photobucket
so i copy paste to here
i feel very weird if my blog don have any pic but word only
LOL

more pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=124632&id=549649457&l=a1b83fb618



anyway just watch finish a new Taiwanese show call "" aka Prince + Princess 2


Photobucket















Due to muliple postpones of this drama, GTV has announced that filming will commence on 2009-05 with Aaron Yan and Gui Gui replaced by Jiro Wang and Cyndi Wang


another new show!


桃花小妹 aka Momo Love

Photobucket


* Jiro Wang as Shi Lang 史朗
* Cyndi Wang as Chen Tao Hua 陳桃花
* Jing Wong as Chen Yu Yi 陳餘一
* Ken Zhu as Chen Qi 陳起
* Lan Jun Tian (藍鈞天) as Chen Cheng 陳承
* Ding Chun Cheng (丁春誠) as Chen Zhuan 陳轉
* Godfrey Gao as Chen He 陳合
* Calvin Chen as Xue Zhi Qiang 薛志強
* Vanness Wu
* Annie Chen






Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My Aunt DOR!!
Photobucket

My Daddy Andy!
Photobucket

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments