Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OH OH OH!
FORGOT TO UPDATE
ZZZzzzz

Wah Lao!
today almost overslept sia!
i meet ah teo 7.15&i woke up like 7
still haven even pack my bag sia
no choice have to rush lor!
hahaha

sch was soso
alot of project to do!
actually only 3 project&some assignments!
during DPA lesson super noisy
hahaha
soldering the circuit thingy until siao~!
wad the heck!?
cher dismiss us super "early" lor!!!!
5.30 sia!!
by rig we end at 5 de!

ah teo called me&ask where am i
i said still in class
she said she just end sch
i said orh.then i tink&tink.
she today also end like 5
i faster take a look at my phone time!
fcuk!]
5.30 plus plus!!!
sia lah!!
i shouted" CHER!! 5 PLUS ALREADY ORH!!"
cher said"aiya isit?! okay class, siew lian said it already 5 plus blah blah blah"
i yeah! end already!! can meet ah teo! LOL
i faster packed up my bag&go

ohya! while i was walking to the bus-stop
i was looking at the bus 23 exit door.cos got reflection, can check my hair messy anot
haha
Jian Hui (wendy' friend) mess me&said he saw me
haha
he siad he was standing at the exit door
starring at me(big eye)
i cockeye sia!
hahaha

anyway
gtg zzzzzzzzz!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments