Wednesday, July 08, 2009

IT YOU - SUPER JUNIOR

darn!
i was late for sch! like 40plus plus min?
wth!
wrong timing!
no wonder i late!

whoo!

today sch was fine
wth!
i got fever in the morning sia!
HAHA
kns!
fist day of lesson kanna said by my classmate "scandal" with pheyo
3rd one!
foot sia!
hahaha

anyway cmn lesson was boring!
lunch time eat with reen,jai&Arron
whoo
DPA lesson i super noisy! (seriously even jai&reen also!)
my cher miss me darn much sia
she said:" SIEW LIAN, why u nv come to sch ytd?"
she stared at me
i kept laughing&said i overslept
haha
then i forgot wad she said
umm.wad love myself more or something
i know lah!cher miss me! (thick skin =p)

after sch, went home with Reen&Jai
hahaha
we took 168 to bedok mrt
bought some sweet!
super funny!
we kept eating sweet non-stop sia
from bedok til tiong!
hahahh

anyway tmr going out with besties (yi wei, HAHAHA&yvonne)
after tt abt 7 plus meeting Michelle&Jack&Eleen&Kat at Vivo!

hope that teo teo can come on sat!!
sentosa!!

OHYA!
THK TO MICHELLE!
i kept singing SORRY SORRY in class lor!
my friends say i KILA!

1.11am - yvette is nagging at me again for not slping rig now
ZZZ...Nagy AUNT! hahah

DARN BLOODY BORED!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I HATE HELLO KITTY!
I HAVE NO CHOICE TO USE IT
LAZY TO BUY RUBBER
HAHA
Photobucket

Photobucket


YAWN!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket

MY FUTURE CAR!
HAHA
YVONNE EXTRA!

Photobucket


OHYA
UPDATE SOME PHOTO!


WEN YONG (GYO JOON POO LOOK-A-LIKE HAIR! HAHA)

Photobucket

JOLIN LOH (HAHAHA)

Photobucket


VICTOR
Photobucket


JACKSON (PUKE!)

Photobucket


ELEEN (SOTONG!)
Photobucket


YVONNE (PIGGY!)
Photobucket


AH LIAN( DUH! ME LEH!)

Photobucket

MICHELLE IS THE CAM WOMAN!
HAHA

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments