Monday, July 20, 2009

Katherine! u si bei lame sia!!
call me three time in a roll after i end sch!
hahaha

ohya!
today sch was boring!!!!!
lecture suck!
cher repeating the same thing!
after sch rush back home reach tiong,went to buy Pie Kia(4 sardine)
and i bought prince&princess 2 DVD!



Pie Kia Poem!

HO BOH!

They call me PIE KIA.
because I like to bake pies.

This has been my PASSION!
ever since I was five.

I prefer my apron to shirt and tie
but that doesn't mean I like to cry.

When you're hungry, just eat my pie.
I promise it will make you feel very high.-

And you'll
know why they call me PIE KIA,
because my baking is NO.1 sia!

----- end------

HEH HEH
lame sia!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

haha
my sis kana scare by this pic!
it was behind my mum room door wen she was closing her door she kana shocked!
heh heh!

Photobucket

my 2nd sis is kinda busy orh!
haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

YUMMY!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

relax Stephanie!
the cam wont hurt u
haha
gio don rush don rush!
u r on cam! don worry! haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

wah lao!
they put darn lot of food sia!
can challenge with yvonne
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jun Xi
Photobucket

i didn't realize my face was there until now
-__-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

looking at my mum!
what the heck?!
haha
she is using some stick&1 pair of chop stick to the meat!

Photobucket

this was belong to my 2nd sis gp!
darn lot sia!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

doing weird stuff again -__-
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments