d5000 im coming!

Saturday, August 08, 2009

ok wow!
wad should i say now?
today or ytd?!

nvm! im too excited!!
my mum finally.......................buying DSLR D5000 Nikon for me sia!!!!!!
original price cost 1299
nee soon is 1166 (if im not wrong with SD card&pouch)
funan it 1000 (only SD card)
haven confirm yet.tmr ah eng jie jie will be accompany me to funan it&check
she is pro in tt...wanted to ask my 1st sis husband but they since to be busy ( cos they r at hotel.eh..don tink wrongly.hahaha..not only them...)

it safer if my sis was there..i alone cannot..somemore with my mum.hahaha

so happy!i can't wait to go oversea&snap all the beautiful scenery&random stuff!!!


ytd went town as usual.with kat,yvonne&yvette
LOL

went ps to buy webcam then heading down to cine xing wang cafe&eat!
darn hungry&tired..
oh! we saw Mrs Chan? our sec math cher!!!
yvette&me very dramatic!
really!went all the way up just to say hello( at heeren, and we suppose to be at 3rd floor)
oh!! cher only recognise me!!! heh heh!! yvette are you jealous?!
aiya..okok lah.another meaning is u became prettiest tt why cher can't recognise u mah..it tt ok?

hahahahaha
yvette went off. left kat&yvonne&me.heading down to fareast!
for wad? good question!! pedicure(medicure?)! NOT ME! is kat&yvonne!!!
so troublesome!! u guy can just change ur sex. to male! ha
after tt kat leaving, me&yvonne went ION LV.
i realizes all the guy there, their talking super gay sia!!
ok wadever!

can't wait for tmr!
WHEEEEEEE

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments