Monday, August 10, 2009

WAD SHOULD I SAY!?!!!

HAPPY?! YES!

hahahaha

whoooooo!!
finally bought my Nikon D5000!
it really come true man!!!
thk to my mum!!!!!!!!!

the only thing i can repay her back is study hard strike for poly&get a good job!

i will tell u the processing of buy this cam!!
LOL!

ohya! thk to my 2nd sis too!! she accompany me with a empty stomach
hahahah

first went SIM LIM Square&check the price&the free gift..not good!
cheap but only give one 8gb SD card& some other things.i mean little things..
after walking first til third floor
we decided to go Suntec Harvey Norman
wah not bad sia~

1299 (retail price)

additional gift :

-8GB x2
-Batt x2'
-Steinzeiser s/Protector x1
-Steinzeiser Filter UV x1
-Tanner Cleaning Kit (Jumbo) x1
-Steinzeiser Tripod x1
-Cleaning Cloth(and still got) x1




they're having promotion
haha
my sis darn cute sia!
she wanna"a" the dry box? (like filter) it only for cold weather
but the person said can't...not very sure how to say..but really super funny.
she kept pestering him
the guy said he gotta have nightmare soon!

LOL

=_=

went telok blangah height for dinner

darn tired
sick soon!!!

sian! tmr still nd to go down&help my mum
pray hard!!!! don nd to go down
really super tired.
NITE EVERYONE!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments