Monday, August 17, 2009

morning meet yvonne&went sch together.
today sch as usual!! CMN,boring..
lunch time with 13 of my friends.(went KFC)
tt include me, reen, Arron, Meng Huang, Linni, Bernard, Jun Wei, Jia Jiang, Shen Li, GangJie, QiYun&Peter..
sena got SC duty so she didn come with us&eat

DPA lesson was fun!!
not referring the lesson! haha.it referring to me&my friends.
the lesson was super bored.me&reen was like singing "sorry sorry" with the dance move.
keep watching my itouch video.hahaha.see any dance move, we dance.hahaha
sena was busy watching youtube using her lappy.. (busy ar)

oh! me,reen&sena volunteer as a Recreation Office for the YOG.(Youth Olympic Game)
that will be held next year Aug 10 til 28(2010)
whoo! can't wait!!.actually wanna to do Spec.office(Ashering tt kind).nvm.hahah

ohya! my malay guy friend super bored sia!
send a mess that say" who's the gay in tis class??"

1.Fazli Razak
2.Ryan Roslan
3.Mamat Kassim
4.Hafiz J
5.Midzi azuz's
6.Hisyam World


hahaha.guess whose the winner?
teng teng teng teng*
it........Hisyam World!
congrate him!!! keep laughing sending mess to one another...
Mr Chan was like wad happening or something..hahah.darn funny!!!

anyway after DPA lesson went home with reen.taking train together
whooooo!!
PE tmr!! FLOORBALL!!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments