wad a weird morning-mare!

Friday, August 28, 2009

ok post first before 12am!!!

LOL

whoo!!!
im super lazy to blog sia!!
totally forgot i got blog.LOL

anyway, today morning got morning-mare sia! (opp nightmare)
so random! it abt me&my mum was slping in her room

suddenly!!! i alot of worm, centipede etc crawling on the floor 9heng they are flat,so they can't climb over the bed, my thinking only! ha)


&it seem tt it gotta attack me only!!

im like siao lar! scare to hell sia
faster wake my mum up& say don go down mum!!! it too dangerous (come on it just a worm, don't understand why i dreamt this)


at the same time my dad came back! whoo our savors(it's tt how it spell?)
i throw a coin down to the floor& showing to my daddy "they are dangerous"!
i was crying&shout daddy help us!!
my dad said wait there! don come down&guess wad? he went to bath =__=
few min! he's back!! LOL
he killed all the worm&centipede! ewww
yeah! daddy saved the day!

*BONG!!
wake up!
hahaha
can't believe i was dreaming abt this!
meanwhile jaisena called me&said ah lian faster come to sch!!
mrs chan wan the debar leter before 12
i was like fuck!! it already 10.43am!! how am i possibly get there before 12!
nvm.just rush!!!!!!
&i was worried abt my jacket(cos i lost it on tue&i realize on thur!)
i was crying(abit lah) felt worried&sad&scared!!
whoo!
went staff room to find mrs chan!
thk mrs chan! she kept for me!! hahahaha'
at tt time my heart was whooooooooooo!
u know the happiness when u found something tt u tresure alot(though it was just bought not long)

exam was okok lo.lot of writing nia.
haha.i was glad tt im not the first one to do finish!!( becos im alway the first person to do finish the exam&my friend was like wahhhhhhhhhh)hahaha
hazfi said "siew lian do slowly ar!"
haha
heng it qi yun!!!he did finish first then me! LOL

oh! have a chat with Andy, my nitec friend! whoo!
nice chat buddy!

tt all!! gtg play my Left 4 Dead again! (just bought it not long&it cost 52 neh neh)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

look carefully! it was super funny when i saw this!
the model!! how he pose!

Photobucket

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments