finally update!

Monday, January 25, 2010

right now im addicted playing Ponzi,Inc. and Happy island in fb
hahas.
ok gtg slp soon!

here are the picturessss.oh i haven update www pic too!

the cat from house


tree in the morning



fav chocolate



bored zzzz..



saleha&me1



whee.fishball noodle :)



yvonne&me



that my name dat!



hate math!



done by aaron!



thk reen the photograhpy



hello kitty tissue



my pretty small eye! haha





apa!





Honey Orange Mocha Venti suck!



bought it for the sake of tt book! in the end don't have!



me&eleen!



zzz while waiting for ed,jw&wind



tooth fairy anyone?



Popoye!!!!!!! Changi ter 3 is still the best!



SIA





Random picturess













Reen



Me



Kingston Comepany Operation



Pull&Bear





again! my pretty little eye!









Ok bye people

slping~ ZZZZ


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments