Happy Bday Jolin!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can see what im writing?

Aiya no one bother to read also.LOL

Yes! Fri!! Went Teo heng to celebrate Jolin 20th Bday!!!

It’s was a blast eh.not really lah.hahahaha

Suddenly i don’t wish my bday to come so early sia hahah.*scary

Who came? Me&my clique, wenyong, yujia, Jackson&last but not least 2 Benjamin

Same surname also! Wth hahaha.

Was super high singing Brown Eyed Girls – Abracadabra & I Don’t Care – 2NE1!

Whoooooooooo! Don’t really have much voice due to cough.

Still having cough due to what i eats daily lor. hahahah chicken lo!

Always eat nugget in sch also.saying sch wah sian!

Test test test every wk! This coming fri chap1 1-8

Hell ya! Ok continue the topic~

After singing, went town(left the girl only) while meeting jiawei&Edwin again

Like family outing sia.michelle know.haha

Oh! forgot to say!!damn shui tt day sia!!!

Fall down from the stair due to wet floor(cleaning), got busies on my elbow, leg&even my BUTT! Damn big patch lor!

And my hand injure too.

Another one is at teoheng.2 time somemore.one is michelle push me to the floor

But in the end we fall down together hahahahah!

One more wenyong lo!!!! I put my hand in the middle of the door,

I didn’t know, i was in pain&shouting ahhhhhhh *thinking what happen? Why so pain?

Hahahaha.and i look back&saw my finger kana kia by the door.. foot sia!

Double attack!

And ya! Stupid wenyong keep snatching my songs!! Haa

Ok!it morning right now.i guess im going to slp with my empty stomach soon!


Kai kai!!




OHHHHHHHHH!



OHHHH AGAIN!




he is posing? i guess




wind, wenyong, ah teo




Benjamin






the machi gp hahaa




eh.what the hell am i trying to do? check tout my fb.




secret uh don wan to share orh








the bro! me&ben




ok im jealous! he got B cup.nah.A only! haha




Wind&Ben




Ben&Yvonne




Michelle the asshole!




Cake~








like dog plate sia! haha




shy uh~




Starbuck at nite~ saw ben toh.gosh starbuck let me tink of yvette!






The Girls~!(Heeren)













  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments