im backkkkkkkkk :)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

hey hey! who say im dead ! *talking to myself again =___=
hahahah oh! hi people!!
im back! and i forgot i got a blog! wow! *siao!
seriously must thk fb(facebook)lo
fb like sucking my soul in sia.hahaha.keep fb-ing the whole day&everyday
wth! anyway lah!.sian.miss blog-ing alot of post leh
how? aiya just go my fb : http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/mevseworld?ref=name

check out the pic lor lazy!
sch reopen got lot of test sia!
and always go out.nah not really
oh went online shopping and bought Lomo Cam! haven receive the mail yet by right i should be receive by ytd but nvm just wait maybe ltr.
and bought Pull&Bear Tank grey.
for wwww(wild wild wet)

went ytd (sat) breakfast tiong mac
then go straight to Paris Ris for www :)
whoo! love the sun today! was super fun but tiring
keep bully edwin hahahaha
wah lao his leg orh! super sia! got alot of hair and and his leg super skinny can! *jealous not including his hair ok!
went town with only kat&me just to buy my pin at fareast then hsh
got sunburn! yeah my face red and so does my body.haha.love it!

ok that all! continue to upload pictures to fb *sian face


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments