Welcome 2010&Happy New Year

Saturday, January 02, 2010


-->

-->
-->
What i have to say first is.......WELCOME 2010&Happy New Year!
paiseh! kinda late to update my blog due to im sick!!!
i was sick on 31 dec! how shui am i!see!kns! (Actually i was not very feeling well in the morning)
ok! nvm. on the 31 of dec, meeting yvon&yvette to queen to collect my damn spec :)
moving on to ikea!! Meatball yummy!!!!!! i started to feel super cold :(
moving on to town~ walk around the whole town sia!
sorry best!! for spoiling the mood uh hahaha.i was trying my best to make myself alive.hahah
thk yvonne for buying the flu max medico for me im touch dear! LOL
this year celebration was quite pathic lah.
we celebrate outside cine with lots of people (i rmb last yr we celebrated at Tantric bar! i was good though we nv go PLAY)
Anyway we gotta catch our movie *drum rolling......... AVATAR 3D!! LOL
12.15am&it's a 2hr&Half show. Freaking nice!!
5 stars!!
watch til 3am plus went xing wang cafe&eat! whoo it was feeling tired but we manage to laugh&play among ourselves haha
we gone mad (singing " im a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world ohoh~) LOL
Intend to take 6am bus but around 4am plus we took cab to kat's hse hahahaha
back then i was super sick!! really feel like dying!
my entire night was sick&can't really slp ummm.well thk to yvonne hahahaha
i was awake.like 8am plus?i was still sick feeling super hot i mean my body haha
intending to see doctor but aunt ave me the medicine
it was good. Quite effective lo
But right now im still feeling cold XD
Anyway update picture real soon hope soon
wanna see picture ok it a random picture tt was taken from my phone bad quality!
click here!

-->

me&yvette rajoo!
Photobucket

Donnie yen! one of my fav actor!
Photobucket

avatar!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

jake!
Photobucket

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments