AIR DOLL? OH SHIT NEED TO START PACKING!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chapter 1

- my life -

airdollphoto6

air_doll5

hey~!!!
i just finished watching Air doll.
some Japanese old movie.
so far so good. umm
anyway, i haven't pack my stuff yet.
if i don't pack now, i don't know when I'm free.

list to buy:
- another 8 GB SD
- high knee sock, you know hyori wearing that kind

i think that all ,i think only. ummm
tend to forget thing easily. heehee

china trip this coming Sunday.
30th Jan til 8 or 9 only.

ahhhhhhh my project haven't yet.
LED not working?!! program don't know what to type!
die. seriously die.
i need help. :((
menses; the third day

it's 5:55am now. i'm getting tired.
off to sleep
going chinatown with my sisters later .
shopping~!!!
ta ta toddles.

- e.n.d -

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments