Worried, lots of worried

Friday, January 14, 2011

okay actaully i wanted to blog something happy
but something happen.
okay i only say one or two things the rest i just shut up
first, regarding the china trip.
my mum was damn furious.
it actually kinda small thing.
the trip will be only our family.
yes! tour, and it only our family! okay, there's other three peoples(that we don't know) has been confirm with the tour guild that there're going also.so that make it 2 family, our family and their.
we don't like to go alone(only our family) due to what if they're ask us to buy stuff? then what if we say we don't want?
of course the china peoples will get angry or something
(ya we had this kind of problem alot of time but is with alots of family)

okay! now the other family not going anymore
so my sis call my mum, and told her.
my mum was furious.
(pss: actually before that my mum already told my sis alot of time, if no one is going, then we shall not go too.)
so blah blah, i don't wanna continue. because it make even blur haha'

okay forget about the china thing
second thing.
*sigh*
coffee might be closing. and it will become MCDONALD
suck!
either my mum coffee shop, or the other(blk 12)
wtf
i hope is blk 12! plsssssss
my mum said she got damn lot of problem to think.
i'm kinda worried about her.
oh god. please help my parent!
and please let me get in to the poly and after poly i get some good jobs, earn money for my parent!

love you mummy!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments