well, sch start tmr. oh dammit.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Hi toodles.
just wanna update before sch start, (oh well basically sch start tmr, zzz)
there's alot of things haven't update.
and I'm just too lazy to update
so update whatever i can. (okay nobody force you to update LOL)
well talking to myself again hahaha'

okay. This coming Sat Jolin's bday!
next sat celebrating Val advance bday!
and sunday GUESS WHAT?!

I'm going to China again!
wtf. like 3 or 4 times already zzZZ
but it alright! my whole family is going (that not include my relatives uh, like duh! haha )
8 day or 9 day perhaps
after that, my relatives from Malaysia , not all. fews.
really too many relatives , my father side.
so just a few coming to stay at my house.

okays. i hate Thursday. ETE lesson :(
but my 'new" classmate is awesome!
they keep entertain me. hahaha
but well. i guess , struggles start again
sch oh sch
just wish to go poly.
working hard now.

bye everyone.
OS: i don't think i will be blogging again since my sch start
well maybe soon.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments