DAMN SHOCKED.

Saturday, January 22, 2011


Damn!
my mum just give me a BIG shocked!

she woke up&scream!
and said: " my show has started!!"
i was like zzzzzz
knn

wait! where was i?!
nvm forget it
Thursday went out with my bestfriend!
it's been like more than a wk since we last met!
went MOS , fareast etc. again
and she went to find "him" again yes!
i was so bored zzz
thank god, Hayusan entertain me haha
okay i wouldn't wanna say much.

dinner at pasta mania. with Yvette, JinBao
last minute kat came.
ask me to fetch her at CK Tang kns! damn far sia
oh saw arctic wolf, so random! my zombies friend.

okay, alright i have to stop here!

only HTC could do that! check out my fb video.
and you will know where heh
001

GD&TOP
I LOVE GD!
004

MOS
006

My damn retard face GG
024

i love this!
025

041

062

received my necklace!!
079

cute!
082

damn chio right?!
converse rule
083

092

my afro ken! erm. it 'wet' afron ken
096

bye.s,s
e.d.

e-n-d. h-e-r-e
:)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments