Korea Itinerary Day 8 2019 - Korea 8D7N | Bye Korea

Monday, June 22, 2020


Gangnam Underground
Went there too early so not all the shop are open

Spotted one shop that sell only 10,000 won (SGD$11.50)

Wanted to Meerkat Cafe (which is just outside my hotel) or Cat Cafe (also in Myeongdong area)
But end up didn't go

went to SPAO to check out Harry Potter limited edition stuff~

My friend told me Moms Touch is nice but I have not try yet



head to eat bingsu. 

Their soju is really fringing cheap

Goodbye korea, kinda sad~

I will miss you, Korea!

Finally the end of the post for my Korea trip~

I'm really glad that I came back to Korea after 10 years!
Although sometime I might feel a bit lonely but didn't regret coming.
And I didn't really expect so many stairs case HAHA! Good to train for 10km run.
Hopefully, one day I will come back to Korea again and explore places.
Bye~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments