CHECK OUT MY HIP-HOP CREW!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

BORED

im super duper bored even i hv game to play...................................
sian..my mum ask me to pack my luggage.
so fast lo.
nt sat then go shanghai now so fast pack.
nvm.just in case.
hahaha

the weather is super cold can
my fav weather.lol
ohya.ytd i was super stupid la.
okay while toking to eleen,kat&yvette @ SKYPE....
i spray perfume on myself..
nvm
u know where i spray?
MY MOUTH!?
im shocked sia
im like ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
cannot tok..quickly rush to the kitchen&wash
super careless
hahahah


tmr going with my mum to buy my dad clothes!
whee..i guess i can buy my thingsssssss
*blink blink*
wahaha


DARN MY STUPID PHONE!
i tink the cable got problem not my phone
shit.can't upload any pic from hp


im so obsessed with my white flat shoe

My Hip-Hop Crew!!

me&kai kai!!
ERM..I LOOK LIKE A CROWN!

OOP
sorry!
haha


MACHI!!

LOL
eating noodle yummy

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments