I DONE A GREAT THING

Friday, January 16, 2009

WOW
ytd i done a happy/great thing~~~
it not a thing..erm..how to say
haha
wadever
i helped my mum @ the coffee shop
like help her selling buns&clean up at her place..etc
maybe to u it not a big deal..but for me it a big deal&it super big deal!
haha!
can say it kinda miracle!
actually i got a fear
how to say
like for example
@ my mum shop,she say gotta buy something
so she will away awhile but im kinda scared
i scared wad if got customer wanna buy something
the easy to deal with is help my mum to sell la
but im scared..i donno wad im scared for?
until ytd..............
.
.
.
i wanna my mum to be there with me
LOL
haha.
i dare to sell only if my mum is there!
more safe mah
haha
nvm.
ytd went tamp ite.erm..it was kinda weird?
nah..it kinda fun.had a tok with who??cher?i forgot who is he.haha
ohya! saw madam choong.istt how it spell?haha
she like slim down abit sia.LOL
ohya..saw Des..from CM2M..haha..
ade.i didn say anything ar.
haha
okay.after tt went tiong to meet yvette&check out psb
moving on to MDIS @ queen.super funny..hah
in e shutter bus, we keep laughing&toking.haha
we liike mountain tortoise sia.haha ran for tt bus.in the end everybody taking tt bus.LOL
i like MDIS! especially @ queen!! international sch sia!
i saw alot of KOREAN students! luv it!
ah-neo-ha-say-yo
come-sa-han-me-ta

LOL
I LUV KOREAN!!
whee..
after asking&eating there
ohya.kat was there too!
she meet us at MDIS.
moving on to town!!
before going to town,actually waiting for shutter bus
wait abt 30 min???
we saw one bus stopping at there.
i saw one whole group of korean going to tt bus..
so we thought is shutter bus.
we asked the uncle
guess wad he said?
go hotel de!
im like HUH??
i thought he kidding us..haha
cos Korean student nd to go back to their hotel ma..i guess.
in the end we take cap..a special cab!!
town town town!
fareast to buy my shirt!
walk around in town!
after tt went home
wen i reached my mum shop.she started to ask me help her......

羅志祥 - 箇中強手(v台首播版)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments