NOT AGAIN?

Thursday, January 08, 2009

HI EVERYONE!
GUESS WHO IS IT?
IT CHRISSSSS......

not again!

okay la
stop playing
LOL


LIAN IS BACK!
hahaha
lazy to update ytd =p
Ytd early in e morning..not really early la
it just maybe like 10am or 11am plus meet yvonne&yvette
thk yvette.haha
wait for her ike 3 to 4 hrs for her reborning!
after tt went erm...
oh ya..went to eat at cine koufu!
super hungry!!
abt 5pm kat went to eat steamboat with her mum..
for us we went to watch movie ^^
Ponyo on the cliff by the sea


rated 4 star!!
actually not really tt super nice..
it just simply nice..how to said..
umm..
aiya..for me is super cute&nice&funny&touching!
LOL
the ending cibei cute la
haha
after movie went paragon starbuck
yvette&me order dark cherry mocha ^^
mine with cream
her without
haha
super nice with cream!!
slack there for awhile after tt hsh!!

I UPLOAD SOME PIC ONLY!
COS I SCARED LTR CANNOT UPLOAD PIC AGAIN!
I STILL ND TO SAVE SOME SPACE FOR MY OVERSEA DE!

OHYA..FORGOT TO ADD.
I BOUGHT MAYBELLINE UNSTOPPABLE NATURAL BROW LINER ^^'
&
NEUTROGENA LIP MOISTURIZER

okay la..im super lazy to blog now
tmr going to NYP open house ^^
after tt walk at town moving on to tantric bar again!
yeah..michelle coming too!!


VICTORIA BECKHAM IS SUPER HOT CAN!

I LUV THIS DRESSING!

VICTORIA!! I LUV U!

DOES RESEMBLE SOMEONE?
ASHLEY TISDALE! RIG?
SHE REALLY LOOK LIKE HER 95% FOR ME!
BUT I TINK SHE NOT..I SAW THIS PIC IN SOME JAPAN BOOK
I CAN'T FIND HER NAME
HAHA..I GUESS SHE SOME SORT OF MODEL BA.










DID I YAWN OR SOMETHING?




ZZZZZZZZ





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments