UPLOAD PIC!

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

WHOOHOO!
FINALLY CAN I UPLOAD PIC!

manage to solve the problem..
stupid Picasa Web Albums!!
wad nd to buy storage?
wtf!
i just delete the pic from tt stupid Picasa
umm.i don tink my blog will get any effect
the more i delete e more i can upload pic..LOL
im not deleting my pic in my blog
in fact im deleting the pic in my google account product!!
whereby got this name call "Picasa Web Album"

hope tt where ever pic delete it won't effect my blog!
whee
extremely happy!!

pss: Guo Xiang stop calling me monkey, tall man =p
ohya..fight for it man!!
even she went poly!!
don "kan shui" yrself la

OH SHIT!!
I JUST READ THIS WEN I DELETE THE PIC

"Are you sure you want to delete this photo? It will no longer appear in your blog if you delete it. It may take up to 24 hours for photos to be removed."

AHHHH
FCUK!







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments