CONFUSE?NO ANY MORE!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

wow thk kat!
u make my heart feel lighter!!
nowaday im so worried abt my future..really..not knowing my direction=x
hope i can go poly.if cannot im going to MDIS to study Business!!
kat intro me..very convincing..haha
umm..i feel like study at MDIS for Business now..LOL

i don wanna spend too much money..i don wan my mum to work so hard.
i must faster study well&go out earn money for my mum&dad!
i really wanna thk my mum for everything she done to me..really!
she really super dote me! wadever i wan she will buy for me..even it cost 1k or more or something
u see i spoil my psp&cam.she also bought another new one..
she also bought iTouch for me

DS,PS2&blah blah blah...
and even the thing lost, she also nv beat or something..she just nag awhile only..
ohya..wen i was small,im super naughty&alway fall down..in the end go hospital.haha
im really sorry!

MUM i wanna say is I LUV YOU!
maybe u may tink tt i nv care abt u..but actually im not.i sometime wanna say u r best or i luv u..
but im too shy to say..haha
im not thickskin as yvette! hahahahahaha!!

really thk kat!! u make my heart feel lighter!!!
and my besties nv fall to make me laugh =D <--this sign i only use today orh.yvette.haha

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments