17 AGAIN!?

Saturday, April 18, 2009

hey guys!

went out to watch movie with yvonne,eleen&KAT
17 again!
full house sia except the 1st row
wow
it was super hilarious&nice!
5 STAR!!!




after watching moving on to Kofu while meeting Jack at there too
after eating went for awalk
thk jack for making me fall down!!
umm.i forgot wad we did
oh gosh!
i nd to slp!
it already 4.34am!

stupid hair style

i just love playing 3G















my antenna! saw that?






it look like a dog!

miss my old hair!


OOP!
someone drew this!
not me!

ice cream with coke = coke float
LOL



do u saw the white shirt guy behind/beside me?
got one big gp of guys
acting gay or perhaps they r gay
haha
really lo.haha.they talk super funny sia









another day has just gone~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments