BESTFRIEND <3

Saturday, April 25, 2009

This is my Bestfriend! :)
In this BEST-friendship of 7 years..
we have been through many good and bad times together. =D
We know each other Likes and Dislikes to minimize the quarrels that we have together.
No doubt, we may have flaws that leads to a quarrel but we never fails to work things up together!!
HAHA! And over the years, we develop telepathy.
Being able to read each other's mind and thinking.
And YES! YES! being there for each other in times of trouble and need. =)Bestfriend,

Just want to let you know that:
You are my bestest friend and no one can replace you in my heart!!
You mould me to who i am today! Being rough and playful. LOL
No wonder many people say our character resemblance!! HAHA! i totally agree men! :)
You understands me the most and in times of difficulties i know i can count on you to be there for me!!
Though we have not been meeting up recently, but yea! like you say its a testing ground of our friendship.
I believe our friendship is not based on a weekly meet up but its based on trust and LOVE! =)

I just want to let you know that I LOVE YOU BESTFRIEND!!
And our Best - Friendship will never change forever! :)
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH! isnt it touching dumb?
I MISS YOU TOO!! <3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments