TIRED DAY!

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

HERE THE PIC!

miss my old sch!

















APRIL 7, TUE

WOW
WHAT A TIRED DAY MAN!
went chinatown with yvonne,eleen&jack to buy some foods for the chalet =)
haha
it was fun!haha
anyway moving on to ps, again to find some foods?i guess.i forgot.haha
sia la..shop til 9pm plus, send jack to mrt.haha.
wow.he carried alot of things!thk man!u r the man!!
haha
we bought alot of foods.i guess
after went home


guess what guess what!
yvette i finally saw the bus driver again!
HAHAH
the hair very style one&he is quite young&handsome if im not wrong
gosh!so lucky-me!
heehee!!


still got more pic!
now 5.28am
zzzz
tmr still nd to wake up!
chalet tmr!!!!
so happy!!
kat is coming back tmr!
LOL






































i like their eye!



sch reopening soon!!
what should i do?
should i cut my hair or dye it back?
but i love both right now!
i don feel like doing anything to my hair!
gosh!
alot of questions mark in my head!!
HELP!
i nd help!!
i feel like cutting Hyung Joon's Hair!
i gurantee chop my brown/gold hair sure still can see!
how?!
i don wanna dye back too!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments