First Day of Sch

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

wow today first day of sch sia super nervous!!
slept at 4am plus, woke up at 6am but...went back to slp again til 6.45am then woke up again lol wah.saw alot of my old ite friends!
ohya!
Aaron&faruq got the same class as me!
so happy at least got someone i know!!
haha

wah lao
i kana four-fit sia doing four-fit in the hall LOL saw ***'s friends!!
okay la.i faster type cos i am super sleepy!
break time went Tampine one with Aaron&Faruq abt 2pm we nd to return to our classroom&end at 3 plus

meeting yvonne&kat&eleen
oh!saw Brandan?(sorry donno how to spell yr name)
haha.he is meeting Jian Hui aka Ghost&Wei Xuan LOL
shop with them at Tampine One what a long shopping
4pm til 6pm plus moving on to town to eat my kimchi!! forgot to say Jack also got come


shit sia! morning ar,i kana caught by 3 teacher lo
aiya my hair.haha
so after town moving on to Eleen House!
to dye my hair
thk eleen,kat for helping me! t
hk yvonne for pei-ing me =))
im tired!tata

still got somemore pic!
pic will be upload tmr!





















































































  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments