{ONE WORD I CAN SAY} = [STALKeR] HAHA

Tuesday, April 07, 2009


wen i came back
i saw this beautiful sky!!







whee!
my tank-top received!
pull&bear tank top
online shopping
haha
so happy!

Jun Kai!


Some random pic from my hp!












April 6, Mon

went yvette sch to collect her cer
it was raining heavily!
ass!!
we took like more 15 min? to go in
just to wait for the rain lesser.




moving on to town
food republic to eat hokkien mee&my kimchi!!


after tt went cotton on
spotted this tank top!
super nice sia!
haha


aiya i miss!!
almost took her naked
LOL








went cine&walk
spotted one shirt&bought it
&wear it at the same time
LOL




omg!
spotted another things at heeren!
quicksilver got one super unique bag sia
harvestset bag&guess what?
got hook sia
like jacket
ass
90 buck!

moving to umm..yvette where ar?!
the cathay?
while walking to the cathay
guess what?
yvette saw {HUMP!}
HAHAHA
super funny!
she&me know nia
hahaha
sorry dumb!
{[i thought u bluff me]}
after tt we stalk him
nononono yvette not me
im been forced!
HAHAHA
we alk to heeren again!
alot time sia

after awhile
we r tired!
moving on to cine again
to drink mocha
sit down there&talk awhile
the more i sit the more tired i am!
so we went home


it was a fun&funny day
LMAO!



HAHA
this part obliviously we r comparing our boob
haha













  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments