EXTREMELY FUN =)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

toot!
be perpared it gonna be a long story!
asshole!
got video!

today sch was EXTREMELY fun orh!
sia la got 2.4 today
5 round.not really alot but the one round can make u feel tired sia!
the field is super big sia!!
my result was not bad
14.15
cher said it a GOLD!
she said for girl is super good
LOL
so i run abt 2.84 min for one round?
my aim is 10 min for 5 round!
so it would be 2 min one round
but couldn make it
but i improve la.
from 15 to 14.15


after i run finish, i went to the hall to find other
i was extremely tired&HOT!
my friend super clever ar
they sit at the place whereby got fan above them
so i went there& lay on the floor immediately
haha

moving on to CMN lesson
whoo!
was having fun with jaisena
i was playing with my phone using video call
si bei funny sia
i "shoot" my friend using the video
nvm.
alot of thing happened it just tt i donno where to start
haha


after tt went tamp MAC to eat
they are me, Jaisena, Linni, Aaron, Jun Wei, Bernard, Peter, Meng Huang& Siti Saleha
tt aLOT!
haha
4 girl and umm 5 guys!
toot!
hahah
alot of OP(office people) sia!
fucking LOT!
guess wad our lesson start at umm 1 or 1.15
we just starting queuing at abt 12.45!
haha
eat til 1.15?
wah.we super late can
in the bus Siti keep playing with my face while me&jaisena playing with our leg
haha
got one guy kept looking at us playing
haha
super funny!
we playing chop stick using our leg&we pull each other shoe
hahah


sai sia raining sia!
cher was super angry
cos we reached class abt 2?
HAHAH


anyway the most funny part is in DPA lesson(afternoon class)
thk JAISENA!
for making my hair
and some supporter
like gang jie, qi yun, Mat, Faruq etc!!
i was super concenrate on doing the toopid logic diagram but my friend kajiao me sia

ohya.fucking logic gate!
we took like 5hr to do it?(including playing)
must connect here connect there!
then must short them&more
wtf?!
haha
jun wei darn funny sia
he super concenrate doing the thing for us
thk!
in the end we ask cher to help us
thk mr chan?
haha
whoo!
finally type finish!!!

{ Picture time!!! }

safra tennis court sia!





during DPA lesson
















bernard was trying to aviod my cam
jun wei was taken half face nono not even half of it!
haha


Jaisena i caught u!













isn she pretty!!










{ TATA }





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments