whoohoo!

Friday, May 01, 2009

whoohoo!
finally finish working!
super shack sia!
LOL

oh mind i saw my cousin? or uncle?i donno la.my mother side de lah
haha
he bought 4 siew mai from me.nvm.
aftr he ate finish, he came to our stall to put the plate back.


my dad suddenly shout at me(in a nice way): 阿莲 你收他的钱啊?

me: ya! why?(im stunned)

Dad: 你不知道他是谁啊?

me: huh?donno(tinking he is prime minster or something.HAHA)

Dad: 他是妈妈的表弟啊!

me: HAHA.really!

mum:HAHAH.didn saw u(in hokkien)



seriously i didn know who is he!
if u say he is my cousin or wad, i just nod my head&say orh.haha
i don even noe i got cousin or blah blah..
i just know my mum got sis&bros
she like super low profile sia
translate to Chinese: 低调
LOL

wow~
my mum super good today!
(actually she mistaken wad i wan)
actually i wanna do braces but it too x for me.
so i didn dare to tell her(ytd i kept asking her,she noe i got something to talk to her.haha)
doesn't mean i bought 2 cam, 2 psp& 2itouch&1 ds can just do braces
hello it count in k not hundreds
hahaha
so nvm.
i just told her im gotta save money for the game!(i really wanna save money to buy sims 3)
she said oh so this is wad u wanna buy la(this is the part tt she mistaken but i didn tell her.i just ya)

it cost 74.90 for pc game
and she told me to buy 2 more everlast pant(cost 40)
she said the material not bad!
LOL
and i also wanna buy fourskin v-neck shirt - cost 16.90.i tink
whee!
shopping day!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments