Fuck Up! But it ALRIGHT!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

tis afternoon really fuck up sia though it partly my fault too
for been careless!!what ever shit!
like tt also wanna quarrel with me
aiya don wanna say anymore

anyway today(wed) went town after tt moving on to ms to eat YUKI YAKI!
yummy!
it cost 25.60 including the D.I.Y Ice Cream!
gosh!getting in love with SAMBA chicken leg!
so nice can!
but i really miss eating Seoul Garden Tom Yam Chicken!!
hahah
anyway having fun&lot of laughter!
especially the part tt we "D.I.Y" Ice Cream
si bei funny
other day then upload photo ^^
ohya!
forgot to say!
in the afternoon when i was in the wistma toliet
i saw one cute guy walking pass to me
i almost fall down while singing song
&
he saw tt
hahaha
i almost knock at him(but heng didn la
the min he stare at me
im like GOSH!
am i in love?!
hahaha
he look like She Ren Jie lo!
LOL












































































































  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments