SCARY!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

some random pic&today pic!

got test today!(mon)
didnt really did well in c&n
but did quite well in dpa


whoo
went to meet yvette,van tan&yvonne in town
to repair my cam at wistma
wah heng sia!
my warranty til Aug & Extended 3 more month so it will be Nov
super heng!
i thought my warranty no more sia
or else i nd to pay 270 or even more!
siao!
miss my cam sia!!
it gonna be back for like umm..
5 or 7 days =(

so damn long!

while on the way from heeren to wistma
in middle of taka
there were some umm tall tall guy
donno how to say
they look scary!
gosh!
super tall
using the leg stick or something
donno wad tt call
ha
having fun looking at them
they are funny sia
they did alot of stupid stuff
like chasing the cyclist by holding their bike&while the cyclist cycles
lol
we took pic with one of them!
gosh!
scary but funny!
moving on to Food Republic to eat our dinner!
yummy
kimchi noodles!
here i come
hahaha
after eating we went home
stupid yvette make us cross tt stupid darn f****** dangerous road!
almost kana knock!!
i wed still got test to do!!
hahaha

addicted to some idiot songs tt i create rig?
haha
wad taking back my love my love my love
hahahaahahah
go hear yvette sing!!!
freaking funny





























  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments