LAZY-NESS

Thursday, May 07, 2009

hey yo yo yo
haha
it been so long since i blog(nah.long meh?ytd blog only sia)
anyway im updating on wed
umm
having fun with my classmate!
haha
we did some stupid things in class&make alot of noise sia
after sch went to meet yvette @ town!
wen to eat BBQ Chicken
ohya.after eating finish
yvonne came too!
after tt went for awalk til 4 plus?
i tink then went home
oh!
yvette&me will be buying contact len on sat!
cya!!
tmr going katong&sing!
whee
can't wait!
hope tt i won't OVERSLEPT again!


mid-nite dinner!



haha
he alway disturb me in class!
hey guess wad?
he remind me of shaiful!!!
alway like to talk&disturb me!
gosh miss him so much!




our class chairman assistant sia!













CHER
got'cha!!!!!
she is behind me only!


me&my friends was playing with this
lol
shoe puppet show!












Kila Woman
haha
alway pose alot in the cam
alway ready for pic












































































































































































  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments