Don't Mess With The Black One??

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WHOO...i got alot of things to say...oh mind..forgotten nvm..
firstly i wanna say is "Happy Belated Birthday To Kim" tt is my 3rd sis..hah...ytd is her bday n she was celebrating with her husband i think..haha

thk jian ming for e present..he n manoj came back from Australia..tt great! wah..he bought e present from Diva shop sia..cool..smart ar..ha



okay..haha..today was totally great for me!!!! i saw *HUMP* n another one..haha..super happy =).. whee..today i felt weird abt myself is e skinny skin jean tt i wore ..umm..maybe too long nvm wear..haha..

haha..i rush down to orchard to meet them at e pool table..i play for awhile..
GUESS WAD WE ATE?
Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe!!
whoo..i ordered xin wang curry ramen...
yummy..it delicious..

twist to my food!!


after eating we went to watch e movie called " Don't Mess With Zohan"
it was darn super funny la! really...i give 4.5/5 stars..
lack out of 0.5 is becos tis story is abit lame..not really interesting..he just wanna be a hair stylist..tt all..but it really very funny..i bet u will be laughing till e end..haha..wah.behind n in front laugh very loud sia..

after tt i bought my diamond earing..haha..5 buck each..tmr then update e pic ^^
i gave my mum see.she ask me got eat anot...she said alot of thing la...guess wad she say nt wen she saw my earing(i keep showing her my earing..ha)??

ME: u see my earing (keeping moving around to let her see.ha) does it look like yr one??

MUM: eek..yr one fake de..my one is real de..n it cost 100 plus..a bday gift from ah hong(my 3rd sis)

ME: Blah blah..my one nice lo =P

haha..oh ya..she is sick sia...for alot of days..Get well soon!!


look at yvette!! take one!!

take two!! haa..she look retarded! Oop!

yvonne.. thk for e lolipop!!
toopid yvette!! C***G** W*** =P

wahh..darn FUCKING SHIT LA!!
FUCK SIA..really veyr angry with e W woman sia!!
people ask T to take for him but W say ask ME to take!!
wen i heard tis im like WTF
pls..stop making me boil..okay??like i really scare u ..u wouldn't wad will i do wen im super angry..okay..if u make me until very super hot...i think i will kill u!!
U BET ME!!
but at least she is good la..not really very bad to me.
oh ya..mess from farqu..he tell me to tell T
"go n dig her grave 1st before she die..."
oh ya..i got took some video..yvette also..i will convert it one day..ha


OKAY..RELAX!! whoo1
okay tt it for today!!
tata

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments