Wednesday, July 23, 2008

sia la..today i didnt went to sch again..same day again..sian.
ade nv come so i also didn't come..ytd i already don't intent to come since ade going then i go lo...but she didn' come so i did i..haha..

my mum is okay leh..but tis morning she told me she sick again!!
sia la..hope she is okay..at least she started to smile at me..like started to make
fun of me leh..good!! haha


oh ya..nowaday really to lazy to update pic sia..seriously lo...i got alot of video nv
upload too..

cos very troublesome..hah
oh ya..ytd me, ade n other classes celebrating Selamat bday!
whoo..they got play water bomb sia..i involve for a while only..ha..
very fun!!
wah.cake all over her sia..haha


saying abt selamat like me think of Mas Selamat!!

S$1m reward for information leading to capture of Mas Selamat

SINGAPORE — A cash reward of S$1 million is being offered for information leading to the apprehension of Mas Selamat inside or outside Singapore.



now im playing wonderland!!
i manage to do alot of things like making stuff tt is special or difficult..hah
ltr im going out with yvette n yvonne..i wanna go taka to buy some toy for my
nephew..

my 3rd sis said got ask me before whether i hv a fake hp toy..i said i don hv..
so i decided to buy.. wahaha

STAY TUNE!!
~LOVE YOUR BODY~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments