Stress??

Thursday, July 31, 2008

update some pic tt i taken in sch(pss: got alot..it just tt most of them is ugly, so i didnt post it =P)
haha..below de below..i got took some back view of my hair tt i style..i like Style 2!!

oh ya..my blogger got abit problem sia..i posted 12.55am..but it posted 12.16am..wad happened??does anybody know..i already check my setting sia...but still e same..

emo shit..hahahey i got pimple sia!!Style 1

Style 2

Style 3


okay..stop toking abt my hair..umm..let tok abt ytd(pss: past mid-nite)
i went out with yvette, kat n yvonne..first i meet yvonne at orchard..after tt we went take to buy my things!! i bought my Anime VCD agian!!hee..so sad..e toy handphone no more leh..i told my sis..she abit sad..nvm..tis coming fri im going to check for her =)

okay..after tt we went to Mac n eat our Lunch..hee..after tt we went Cine to look for my bag!!
ahh...i went in to e Nike shop..GUESS WAD??
I FINALLY SPOTTED A BAG TT I LIKE!!
oh gosh..it a Nike Soccer Bag!!!shit i luv it man..it cost 69 dollar if im not wrong..sia la..
how to tell my mum..i just bought two jacket tt cost almost 70 dollar each sia..
oh gosh..e more i think e bag..e more i wan it so MUCH!!
HELP!! can anybody drop money in front of me??
haha..okay..nvm..see how first...im sure i will get it..if i wan e thing i must get it!!
haha..after awhile yvette came..wait!!! Before she came, yvonne n me went to e arcade!
whee..guess wad?? they renew e arcade game sia!!
omg got Fav Game!!
i got play Fever(new version) n Basketball!!!!!!
oh gosh..quite x sia..1.50 for 1 time sia..u will hv e card if u wanna play..max top up 2 dollar only..ha
i play like siao sia...oh ya..yvette came..i played again!!!
so fun la!!!! hey babes..come cine more often!! haha

After Kat came..we book e movie ticket for e Prom Nite show..
whoo..


Prom Nite.........NICE SIA!!!
really..actually..cool la..in e end e detective/police capture e killer..diao -_-"
so lame..but nice la...
i gave 4/5 Stars..wheeee~~
oh ya..i forgot one part!!!
FLESH IMP SHIRT!!!
i spotted a flesh IMP collar shirt tt cost 49 dollar!!haha
ha..i got e VIP card plus e 10 dollar Vocher tt is with yvette..haha..
i like sia..must buy!!! on tis fri!!


so stress! i wanna buy tt nike bag plus e Flesh IMP Collar Shirt..
total up cost alot..sian...umm..trying to ttell my mum.hah..maybe tmr!!
i just hint her..haha


me n yvonne!



saw tt?? tis is e backetball game..i play tis..got my marks there..haha

ahh...my Flesh IMP Collar Shirt!!

A CLOSER LOOK!!

umm..erm..i look gay??

so familiar..i mean tis shirt..it look like Jiro(Fahrenheit) shirt..u know e MV call "Xin Li You Shu" i think tt one..ya..ha by e way tis shirt is from 77 Street..ha

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments