PICTURE THIS

Thursday, July 24, 2008

wow..i upload alot of pic sia..tired ar..haha
slowly see ar..haha

oh ya ytd was great..haha.we went taka first to look for my nephew toys!!
whee..omg!! got alot of toy i wanna buy lo..shit..very cheap sia..especially e anime model!!!!!
some 10 only sia!!
i only bought 1 model toy for myself n two handphone toy for my nehpew..not enough cash...only spent 15 buck for e toys..cheap rig!!
i luv collecting Konami Figure!!!
it look so real la..i bought e anime model called Makie Sasaki from Magister Negi Magi...
Heard before rig..i also...i saw e comic before wen i was in sec..rmb ber or sam lend oit to me de..haha..it was darn nice la..haha.maybe tmr i go check out weather hv Mr Negi..ohohoh...
im so glad tt i bought some toy for my nephew..i saw alot of toys n feel like buying for e rest of my nephew n niece sia..wah..too bad not enough cash..forgot to ask my mum..ha.nvm...
until aug..waha.
tmr i wanna buy e rip curl pencil box sia..oh gosh..so nice can..don care must go HEEREN first!!
haha...last piece sia..haha..hope nobody buy it..

oh ya..e second reason i wanna buy pencil box is becos i just my pencil box again!!
shit sia..abit heart broken sia..-_-

wadever..wah..today so mircale for myself sia..got practical today..im like very serious practicing e digital n analogue phone sia..i think i hv a good memory.. i memories e step..


Transfer-->Config-->*-->Transfer-->Config-->#

Redialed-->10-->Recall-->000-->recall

speaker press until 008 becos yr plug in is at 008 blah blah...n so on..



got alot of thing to do..haha..
whee..nowaday e weather like winter sia!! my fav weather!!!!
haha...im like YEAH!!
ohoh..okay tt all for today..

ENJOY E PIC BELOW!! HAHA




























  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments