SUCH A HAPPY DAY

Sunday, July 27, 2008

wahaha..today i farted in my house alot of time sia..cool man!
haha..my sisters was like wad de..for example i farted in e living room..some will like go outside..got so smelly meh?? haha..actually YES!!
haha..SUPER SMELLY!!

yes..my 2nd sis finally came!! like long time nv see her sia...due to chicken pop she can't com..haha..abt a month...haha..she said before she come..rmb to pt red carpet n flower ar..haha..
very funny la..stupid sia...today she came..we didn't put cos me n mum had a cold war...haha..
oh..my 2nd sis went to JB again...she bought alot of DVD n PS2 Game!!

she gave me see The Mummy 3...then my 3rd sis is like shouting..oh gosh..n she snatch away from me..she very excited sia..i also la..cos we wanted to watch also..Cinema have show yet..then i think n think.isn tt DVD Game for PS2?? haha
then my 3rd sis is like .............
HAHA...my 2nd sis said " i donno y u guy so excited for wad??" tis is just a PS2 Game"
ha..cos we thought can watch de ma..haha..so funny la..
ohya..our dinner was Depot Road..whereby e place tt kat treated me n my frenz..i mean also her frenz..haha






delicious!


ha..while eatining i play football in my psp.Verser Man U!!
got Cristiano sia...haa..
oh ya..juts create Arg!! whee!

a fake n closer version of Cristiano...haha

got alot of thing happened today..but i forgotten wad is tt..nvm..
gtg play game sia..sian tmr got sch again!!
OH YA..my 2nd sis intro me one website..
CLICK HERE
can watch alot of show...but u nd to download e program first so tt u can watch..like VeohTv lo..also nd to download.plus it darn clear la!!
tis video is took..umm i forgot wen leh..ha

STAY TUNE!!
can i let u go?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments